1. I can’t remember peoples faces. Like for example, if I’m told to find the person who was standing right next to me on a photo given to me, then it’s absolutely impossible for me to point out that person on that photo, assuming that all the people on the photo have their hair and skin tone in the same color.
Or when I was shopping (a few days ago) a sweet lady asked me if I’d like her to take some clothes to the changing room for me and I said yeah sure. 5 minutes later I had grabbed some more clothes and someone else (or was it the same person!?!?) came to me asking if I’d like her to take the items to the changing room and I said that someone already took a few of my items there so I already have a changing room sorted out and that she can take the items to the same changing room. She gave me the weirdest look ever so I realised that it was probably the same person but I couldn’t remember that. OH MY GOD I just googled it and it’s actually a thing – it’s called face blindness. Haha what the hell I honestly had no idea that it was an actual thing.
I also have a hard time recognizing people in movies, I’m like wait is it the same person who we already saw or is it someone else?! If you watch a movie with me then I would probably ask that a few times from you during the movie 😉
I could never draw a persons face unless I’ve seen the person at least 20 times. I could draw my best friend or my mother, but not the person who I met yesterday as I barely remember that persons face.
2. I have a bad memory (kind of related to the first one) but I’ve always had a bad memory, if you ask me what I did yesterday then I have to think about it for at least 5 minutes until I finally remember what I did
3. I have 26 024 photos on my camera roll
4. My phone is ALWAYS at 1%
5. I eat super healthy and I barely crave unhealthy food because of all the nasty stuff that’s in there. I’m always shopping at the healthy food counters 😉 maybe I should write my grocery list here so you guys would get an idea of what I usually eat? I’ve seen it on some blogs, seems like a cool thing!
6. I’m always late. Even if I start getting ready 4 hours before I have to go out, I will still be late
7. I find it easier to talk to guys. And like, I find it easier to make friends with a guy rather than with a girl. I guess it’s because I’ve grown up with boys (three brothers), I just feel that girls can be super bitchy and I’m scared to talk to girls but guys are like super chill and not bitchy at all haha so they are easier to talk to if you get what I mean
That’s all I could think of right now. Now it’s movie time, Marleen is sick so we are just cozying up in bed and watching ‘How to be single’ I’ve seen it before but I think it’s such a good and funny movie 🙂