1. Dreaming about traveling again, I’m so restless. My dream life would be just to travel all the time, come home for few days and then leave again. But I’m going somewhere in July for 3 weeks, can you guess where? 😉
2 & 3 & 4 Shooting with Oscar Mino, he’s such an amazing photographer and it was so cool to work with him!5. Summer – makes me want have my apartment full of fresh flowers.
6. Taking some photos for Saboskirt (a brand I’m working with).
7. Oh these morning runs in Bondi beach with my bestie, Bondi seriously stole my heart. A place I would like to call home one day.
8. I love baths, sometimes when I’m in the mood and I have a lot of stuff to do on my phone (emails etc) I just do it all while sitting in a bath haha.
My Instagram @lucygrassso
9. Shooting with Oscar Mino again, and wearing something I’m currently obsessed with – sweater/t-shirt dresses.
10. Strolling the streets of Barcelona, a lady made me these braids at the beach for €4 haha, I wish I could braid!
11. I’m obsessed with dogs, I have one Yorkie but can’t stop thinking about having another one.
12. Shoes of the day, these shoes literally go with everything!
I hope you liked this post, have a good day guys x
Some more photos from Tuesday
We are sitting on the bus now – on our way to the airport. It’s so sad to leave but it will be good to be at home for a while too and Estonian summer has officially started, so it’s not too bad 😉 We had such a great time here and I’m so glad I came, spontaneous trips are always the best! This trip has been all about relaxing, shopping and a bit of partying – all in one just having a good time.
Yesterday we were so tired that we slept until 2pm, then went to the beach and had dinner with friends after that. By the way the club we went to on Thursday was absolutely amazing! I think it was the best club I’ve ever been to, so if you are ever in Barcelona definitely check out Opium club! You wont regret it.
Today we woke up super early, packed up all of our stuff and did some last minute shopping (I have 3 pairs of Adidas superstars now, I need to stop) and then catched the bus to the airport.
Our flight is at 4, so I’ll be at home about 8pm. Have a good day guys x
Photos from yesterday
Heyy guys! Yesterday we decided to walk to the city, took some photos on the road, walked past some beautiful buildings and found a super cool healthy cafe – so we decided to have breakfast there. I ordered Granola and an avocado smoothie next to it, which was disgusting by the way, but Kourtney Kardashian drinks it so it must be good for you haha. Jokes aside I was just really craving for something green, I couldn’t even remember the last time I ate healthy. I was eating super healthy before going to Australia and worked out about 4-5 times a week. Right now I haven’t worked out for two months, but that’s the thing with traveling, it messes up your routines. And it’s a good thing, I hate routines. So I don’t worry about it too much, I will go back to exercise mode soon. Right now it’s time to enjoy my vacay 😉
We just got home from the city. Instead of going to the Mountjuic we just hung out by the beach pretty much all day. So we’ll probably visit the mountain tomorrow. We are going out tomorrow too, so excited for that. We are going to a nightclub called Opium (I heard it’s really good) and some sangarias & girl talk before that in a chill place. Sounds like a perfect night! I’m actually not a party person at all anymore (at least I wasn’t before Australia haha) but it’s nice to go out once in a while.
Now we’ll watch some tv and soon it’s time for bed, have a good night guys talk to you tomorrow xx
Hey guys! Time to pack again. I got an offer to go to Barcelona if I can find someone to come with me, and I did! 😉 so we are leaving tonight. Today I got my nails done and bought some new stuff from Zara – and now I’m ready to go! I bought a nude sweater dress which I will pair with heels or white sneakers and the lace dress you see above – I’m thinking red lips, heels and a leather jacket, yes!
Okay, time to go now. Got to finish paking and then I’m heading to the airport. I timed this post so I’m probably up in the air by the time you are reading this. Talk to you later, love xx